11/04/2010

For Someone Who Knows Me Better Than I Know Myself.

I'm sorry for being such a bitch sometimes. I'm sorry for treating you like shit. I'm sorry for hurting you like you've never hurt before. I'm sorry for believing everyone else instead of you. I'm sorry for not being able to give back what you've given me. I'm sorry for calling you a bullshitter, a liar and everything you're not. I'm sorry for not making you happy.

But I'm glad I have you.
Thankyou for being the best person I've ever known. Thankyou for treating me like no one has treated me before. Thankyou for making me smile when I'm down. Thankyou for listening to everything I say even though I know you don't bother knowing about it. Thankyou for giving me the best any friend can give. Thankyou for making me feel like I'm special and perfect even when I know I'm not. And last of all, thankyou for making me wake up everyday knowing that I'll always have a friend I can rely on.
You've been there for me when I haven't been there for you. You've realised the things about me that I haven't realised myself. You've known all of my weaknesses, but you're still able to call me perfect.

Don't for one second think that you don't deserve anyone perfect. Cause one day, somewhere somehow you'll find someone who puts that smile on your face 25/8 just like you've done for a lot of other people. And damn will that girl be lucky ;)

I love you best friend. You were my Scrump, still my Scrump and always will be my Scrump.
Don't ever change asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment