11/05/2009

Forever.

Since Vannya Istarinda posted something like this, and I almost cried reading it. I'm also gonna do an attempt to make this post for you guys.

There's always those people in your life who comes and goes. As close as you are with them, it always ends with small things which leads up to big fights. We've been going through a lot of that, but it won't stop us. Lost one person, not planning on losing another one.
24th of September is when it all started, we've been this close ever since. There have been some ups and downs. But hey, life is like a roller coaster right? And so is friendship, nothing wrong with that.
There has been those crazy times,

sad,


memorable,


unforgettable,


no matter what happens. Wether guys, problems, drama and all that shit gets in the way, you guys would still remain my number one.
What if,
You ran away from home? Then I'll help you pack your bags, and take you to my place.
Someone broke your heart? Then I'll comfort you, even if it means I'd have to leave everything else behind.
You just wanted someone to listen to what you say? Then I'll stay on the phone with you, even if it takes up to 24 hours.
You're missing someone? Then I'll give you a long hug, and tell you they're missing you back.
You were crying? Then I'll have tears too, but try as hard to wipe off yours.
You just needed someone beside you? Then I'll take a cab, and be there in 15 minutes.
You want to have fun? Then I'll take you out, we'll drink some shots, and get fucked up.
You were confused? Then tell me, I'll find a way for you to figure it out.
Name it. I'll be there sweety.

I love you,

for Nadine Kaiser and Sophia Hertzke, I miss you guys and you have no idea how much I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment