11/03/2009

"Whoever wishes to keep a secret must hide the fact that he/she possesses one"
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe (1749-1832) German poet, novelist and dramatist.

There are two kinds of secrets;
Those we keep from others and the ones we hide from ourselves.
Have you tried both?
Maybe I've hid more secrets from myself more than I've hid them from others. It's called not wanting to know the truth. And yes, I've had those moments.
The truth hurts, especially when it's too late to find out. But running away from it won't make it better one bit. I've known people who lies, I know I do myself. Maybe sometimes it's better not knowing than knowing something's wrong. It's tempting yes, just not the way it should be.
Like they say, the truth will always reveal itself even if it takes time. Secrets are meant to be kept silent, but there's always a point where it should break out.
I admit, I've tried running away from the truth more than I've counted. I think it's time to realize that there's nothing wrong with hearing the 'bad news'. Instead it can give us a sense, another way of seeing things, and most importantly we can take a lesson from it.

You'll find out, somehow.



No comments:

Post a Comment