5/21/2010

These past few days have been weird.
Come to think of it, this month has been a stranger to me.
Everyone's changing, everything is. Or maybe it's just me? Whichever's right, I really don't like how things are going. Yeah, I've been sounding like such a pessimist lately. With all those posts about how shit my life seems.
It's not shit. It just seems like it is. I may not have been going through the things anyone else has been through, but for me what I'm going through right now isn't so pleasant. Maybe I'm acting a bit too weird, thinking everyone's not being their usual self. But yeah, I have my opinions and you have yours.

I've realized how many manipulators and fakes I know. You can judge me about how I am, wether I'm a bullshitter or a moaner moaning about my life.
But really, trying to get close to someone just cause you're asking for something? Or trying to put on a miserable face just to ask for everyone's sympathy is simply pa-the-tic. The worst part is, you don't even realize what you're doing and how its affecting everyone around you. But trust me, somewhere out there somehow, someone will realize it for you.
One thing's for sure, it's really hard to trust someone. Or at least know that they'll be there for you no matter what. Don't get me wrong, my friends are awesome and I thank all of you guys for that. But some, just some others? One moment they talk to you, the next they don't even know you exist.

Sometimes, I wish time machines do exist just so that I could go back to those days. Make those good times repeat itself just once. Everything's going too quick and I'm not ready for them to end yet.

Three words: I Hate Changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment