10/05/2009

Ages Ago.

So I was looking through people's blogs just around 10 minutes ago and I found something that these two people wrote. I know its been ages since I've had my appendix operation but hey, better late then never right? So I just wanna thank you guys so much for posting this up on your blogs, but more importantly thanks for going all the way to the other end of Jakarta just to visit me. You guys cheered me up so much. I love you you you, aaaall of you. Oh I just forgot, thank you so much Victor for trying so hard to find the hospital just right when you landed here from Surabaya. I love you too :)

Here's the post on Vannya Istarinda's blog,




Thank you so much V, I love you

And here's the post on Dika's blog,



It's hilarious, I swear. There's more to it though if I put it on, this post would fill up the whole page. So just check out his blog, don't forget to follow him!

Thanks guys, thank you so much. I owe all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment