10/06/2009

37.

First, you added me.
Second, we got talking.
Third, we started calling.
Fourth, we got close.
Fifth, you asked if you could be my brother.
Sixth, I said yes.
Seventh, you started pretending that you cared.
Eighth, you tried to make me cheat on him.
Ninth, you didn't like her anymore.
Tenth, I tried to ignore you.
Eleventh, you wouldn't stop.
Twelfth, I got sick of him for using me.
Thirteenth, you said I Love You.
Fourteenth, I said it back.
Fifteenth, you did everything you could to make me happy.
Sixteenth, I fell for it.
Seventeenth, I felt like no one else could make me happier.
Eighteenth, I started hearing things.
Nineteenth, I tried to ignore them.
Twentieth, more kept coming.
Twenty first, I talked about it with you.
Twenty second, you said all these bull.
Twenty third, I wasn't convinced.
Twenty fourth, I ended it.
Twenty fifth, you tried to get me back.
Twenty sixth, I couldn't.
Twenty seventh, turns out you were worst than anyone else I knew.
Twenty eighth, you blamed and bothered my friends.
Twenty ninth, you told your ex that you cheated on to bust me.
Thirtieth, I wanted to straight things out.
Thirty first, you said no.
Thirty second, you called me a bitch.
Thirty third, I ignored you.
Thirty fourth, two months later you sent me a message saying I miss you.
Thirty fifth, grow up.
Thirty sixth, fuck you.
Thirty seventh, get a life.


No comments:

Post a Comment