10/04/2009

For Someone Who Needs This The Most.

Hey, if you're reading this then you probably know who you are.
Sweety, I know you too well. And you can't hide anything away from me, even if you try to in every way you could. I know we haven't been friends ever since we were still in baby diapers, but dude we've been on the phone for almost eight hours a bunch of times. And I miss them, now that there's not really time for that. But I try as hard as I can to make the time. You're just different. I can talk to you, about EVERYTHING. Trust me, as easy it is for me to hide things from people. I can't do the same to you. And I know you can't do the same for me too. I know that face beb, that different tone you do whenever there's something wrong. Maybe you think it's hard for other people to notice, but not for me.
And no, don't think that everything's falling apart. Please don't. Cos it's not, and I know for sure. I miss her too sayang, soooo much. The way she kept us all together and those ubber crazy times we've had with her. But hey, with her it's not goodbye yet right? She's coming back, don't worry.
Any guy would kill to be yours, and I'm not saying this for the sake of you being my closest friend and the one who understands me the most. I'm saying this cos I know that no one can deny it. Don't think that he hates you for what you did, I can tell sweety, that deep down he still has those butterflies around you. And what he did over the summer, that was just something he thought of to try to forget about you. And no, don't think of it as a bad thing. He's just trying to move on as much as you're trying too, but in his own way. I know you miss him, I know you still love him, cos I would too and I totally understand. We have something very much in common, it's hard to give up on that one guy. But we have to move on sayang, I know how hard it is cos I'm trying my best to do too. I know that you deserve so much better. There's someone else too, isn't there? Your first. The first guy who gave you those butterflies in your stomach, the one who stayed on the phone with you until you fell asleep, the one you couldn't resist even though he's done too much shit to you, the one who made you cried so much that day and how I hoped you would stop. I tried so hard to defend you, but I'm sorry if it wasn't enough. He's that guy that you would always compare to everyone else, and it's hard not to. But you're strong beb, and you don't know how lucky you are to be that way.
I miss my sister too, and I would to anything right now to make her come back. Thanks for being there for me when I cried in the middle of the night, you cheered me up so much :) Please call me if the same thing happens. But as much as I worry about it, this is something that we both shouldn't be sad about. At least now we know that those days when we used to wish they were gone wasn't really our true feelings. That now we know deep down we love them as much. They're coming back, and when they do we can give them a cuddly hug and tell them how much we miss and love them :)
You know how much I care about you right? And if anything happens, I would try to be there for you even if it means I'd have to lose that guy for you. I would. Don't be scared sayang, he'll be fine. And no you're not moving back to spain because of it. If both of them goes to Spain, you have us back here in Jakarta and you can stay at my place as long as you want. Don't be hasty, think of it as your own home. Don't just hope that he'll be fine, but he will beb I know he will. In the meantime, just pray ya and wait for him to come back healthy :)

So wipe those tears off your face cos I hate hearing you cry, you don't know how much I tried to ignore you on the last day of school when you did. Nothing's falling apart sayang, it's getting its pieces back together. Can't wait for christmas! I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment