10/06/2009

Learnt A Lesson.

I remember the first time I got drunk, and with who. But I won't mention names cos I know it'll make conflicts.
It was last year over the summer holidays, when he just got expelled and he was visiting Jakarta. They called me all of a sudden and asked if I could go hang out with them, so what the heck I said yes. I missed hanging out with them anyways, and he hardly comes to Jakarta. It was either a saturday or a friday, two days left till school started. I asked them who else was coming, and they said a bunch of people so I assumed it was going to be something big.
They picked me up around seven and we went to Senayan City since I had no idea what was going to happen, I just went with the flow. It was normal at first. We sat, talked, you know the usual stuff.
Then, they took me to Soho and started ordering drinks. But I knew I had to stay sober so I refused a bunch of times and plus, I haven't eaten at all that day. Since I didn't have a ride home, one of them said that they won't take me home and that I would have to use the taxi. But fuck no, it was late, I was 13 and I was the only girl. So eventually, I took a shot. At first I thought it was disgusting, but somehow I wanted one more. So I did, at least one more. And since I haven't eaten at all, it was easy for me to get dizzy just after two shots. But at that point, I totally forgot but screw it. I was more than tipsy but still less than drunk. After that I didn't remember a thing.
A week later people started asking me if I was okay that week, and I realized that I got on my msn and started swearing randomly at people. Two people called me, and they said I was shouting. There was also a time when I called three of my friends while I was in the car with the guys, screaming and shouting. I had no idea why I did that. But I tried to pretend that nothing happened.
Not long after that, he called and told me everything. He even confessed that he was going to... I won't go into that, but thank God it didn't happen. He said he thought about it and realized that if he'd done that and I found out it would ruin our friendship. I know how hard it is to tell the truth, so thanks for eventually telling me :)
Think twice before you drink, don't just do it because you're pressured. Make sure you're with the people you trust and it's what you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment